Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Rules of the Road"

When I heard "Rules of the Road," this is what I thought of.


 And then Beth mentioned George Carlin, and I knew it was meant to be. 

There was lots of discussion about how we interrupt  rules and why we abide by them. Since the beginning of time, there have been rules that we abide by. Here is fire, keep it in under control. So they burnt down forests and cities. Here is the amazing machine called a car, keep it under 55mph and don't run it into other cars or walls. We all know how what happened after that! 

According to some random website, here are 9 of the most commonly broken laws:

  1. Speeding (SHOCKER!!!!)
  2. Underage Drinking (WHAT???)
  3. Smoking Weed (What's that smell and why am I so hungry?)
  4. Pirating Music (Is this just a college list?)
  5. Jaywalking (Is this really still a law?)
  6. Littering (Should be punishable by death!)
  7. Copyright Law (Apparently not the same as Pirating?!?!)
  8. Cheating On Your Taxes (As does every good politician!)
  9. Gravity... (I told you that this was a random ass website!)
I know that I have broken a couple of laws on that list... And the ones I haven't... I still might have!!!

One thing is for sure, no matter what the law is, someone, somewhere, will break it!

No comments:

Post a Comment