Sunday, November 10, 2013

Class Take Away 11-4-13

I find it interesting to hear everyone's dreams and fears towards the future. I don't know if it is the past and my mistakes propelling me forwards sometimes, or the possibilities and opportunities of the future? I can only speak from/of my 35 years of experience on this planet, but there is some wisdom in there somewhere.

There was a lot of passion in that class last week. You could tell that some people knew what their future half for them, and some, like myself, were terrified about it. I think that that class was the first time since the class had begun, that we actually used up all of our time. It really didn't seem like it was going to be so intense.

Most everyone centered their "confessions" towards something that would directly affect them and their loved ones. Some chose to take the opposite route, and aspire to change the world. I had no idea what I was going to say until the class begun, luckily the three ladies before me were able to give me a good base for what to go from.

Here's to the next assignment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment