Sunday, November 17, 2013

Class Take Away 11/11/13

Through the last couple of classes it has become quite apparent, that if we all didn't have to explain our projects, most people won't. Of course, I am one of those, but I have chosen to make sure that I take my turn every class.

I really like Maiyasa's bucket list. Things that are important to her, listed in order of how she wanted to get it done. Though it was pointed out that she wanted to quit her job and then save money, but we all got the point!

I can see where vision boards placed in all the right places, could help someone succeed. Pushing them towards the right path by looking at what they want in the future. Guiding them to achieve, update, achieve, update... repeat!

I don't know if a vision board would really help me, but I do think that I need to be one of those people who makes "To Do Lists." There are normal daily tasks and "to do's" as well as milestones and projects that I want to do.

I tend to spend my days off being about as lazy as possible. I get to sleep in which is a bonus, but after that, I end up sitting on the couch watching DVR'd shows and movies all day. I usually will get up off my ass, but by that time, the sun has set and I have wasted the whole day away! When I do create lists and check things off of them, I end up feeling better about by day.

Motivation is a real bitch sometimes. Some people have the drive, some develop it, some just succumb to the pressures of laziness... that's usually me. I really want to change this about myself


No comments:

Post a Comment