Sunday, November 3, 2013

Class Take Away... # Something

There were a lot of things that I took away from that class... I was really amazed to see what everyone created for their partners! It made me really feel like I did a shitty job of really getting to know Ernie!

I loved how Nick brewed Chris his own beer and frosted him a glass?!?!? That was some next level shit!

Then I was thrown for a loop when I was told that there was not going to be a class the next week and that I needed to take 3 hours of my day and "have fun." Of course like Beth said, "You could easily blow this assignment off, but don't!"














So I took my 3 hours of happy time, and watched movies. I find movies to be my escape from the world sometimes! I watched Monsters University and Mama. Of course they are on two sides of the spectrum, Monsters University being a comedy and Mama being a horror movie, but what can I say, My name is Ryan Stambro and I'm a Cinephile!

No comments:

Post a Comment