Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fear part 1 or 2



1. Examine the situation.
This is what I asked you to do in the beginning of this assignment. What is fear, etc.?

          WIKIPEDIA Defines Fear as: Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat which causes entities to quickly pull far away from it and usually hide. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it (also known as the fight-or-flight response) but in extreme cases of fear (horror and terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible.

2. Formulate an experiment.
          My fear project is put together and ready to go!

3. Hypothesize the expected outcome.

How do you think people (your classmates) will react to what you came up with? 
          I think that they will be a little grossed out by what I have put together. Some of the items gross me out, and some are just creepy. What I came up with, isn't the most outrageous thing ever done, but there are certain aspects of my experiment that are cringe worth and possibly nauseating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment